Free WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor APK Apps Latest Download For Android
This app is currently in beta testing and is considered unstable. Use at your own risk.
WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Supported import formats: aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, ape, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
• Painless timeline selection
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, clean.
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• (Pro) DSP plug-ins, such as the Multiband Compressor & Parametric EQ
Beta Sale: Get WavStudio at a reduced price for a limited time.
The free version of WavStudio contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version of WavStudio to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done from within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
• All advertisements removed
• All current and future plug-ins
• The full list of plug-ins include: Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Reverb, Filter, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Multi-band Compressor, Gain, Normalize, Insert, Pitch
• Read/Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
This app uses the following libraries:
• FFmpeg (www.ffmpeg.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• LAME (www.mp3dev.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• libsndfile (mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• Secret Rabbit Code (www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
• libvorbis (xiph.org/vorbis/) released under a BSD-style license (opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
• libusb (http://libusb.info/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr, 3gpp/3gp, m4a, & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.
Recordings now save automatically into /WavStudio/Recordings.
Screenshots now save into /WavStudio/Screenshots.
Added 96kbps option for mp3 exporting.
New recordings show up in recents list.
Can now record and playback while screen is off and with other apps active.
Notifications appear in status bar while recording and during playback with ability to stop.
Fixed overdubbing not playing back audio.
Fixed bug in reverb delay.
Improvements for opening audio from external sources.
How To Play WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play WavStudio Audio Recorder & Editor APK on PC.