Free Silence APK Apps Latest Download For Android
Silence allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
– Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
– Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
– …or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
– Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
– Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
– Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn’t working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the “change back” option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
– The ability to select “all events,” “busy/available” events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
– The ability to create preset toggle profiles
– The ability to “whitelist” certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
– A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
– An option for 24-hour format
– Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
Size : 980k
Current Version : 2.0.7
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Offered By : Epsilon Labs, LLC
How To Play Silence APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Silence APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Silence APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Silence APK on PC.